It was a really great year. I have to admit that I had now idea that it would turn out like that. I would have never imagined to end up in California. It was a quite spontaneous thought to go there but it stick with me and turned out to be the best thing I did. So what were the highlights of my year?!
(Click on a picture to see it bigger)
1. Healthier lifestyle. I started running for few months before I went to SD. I was too busy and afraid to run there in my neighborhood but I still went hiking few times and I started eating healthier and a bit less than before.
2. Hanging out with my friends. Usually I forgot to take pictures because it is so fun and you can never say enough with pictures 😉
4. Party-party-party!! Sometimes got too crazy but I always love meeting new people. And also I like just hang out with my friends with beer and just play board games or something. But I am young and enjoying my uni life 😉
5. Sightseeing. Some places and events I had to see while being in SD. Although I missed a lot, have to go again 🙂
6. Sisters’ time. Having cultural trips, participating in TV-shows, having just fun and letting her make my hair.
7. Stockholm/Helsinki/Riga. Visited those places a lot this year but they won’t be last.
8. Breath-taking views.
9. And the last but my favourite – sunsets and sunrises! Wanna win a way to my heart, take me to see a sunset and I will just melt.
So 2014 was amazing and I hope that 2015 will be even more amazing and full of traveling and beautiful sunsets. I am ready for you. 2015!!